Dual Degree Programs
CMU students and alumni may pursue an online Masters in Public Health (MPH) or Masters in Healthcare Administration (MHA) through CMU's unique affiliation with Walden University.
The application fee is waived for CMU students, and Walden has granted CMU students a 20% discount on their tuition. Eligible CMU students pursuing these degrees may apply for Title IV federal aid, which may be applied to the cost of Walden's tuition as well as living expenses incurred while pursuing the degree from Walden.
Walden University is an accredited institution celebrating more than 40 years of serving the higher education needs of working professionals. Walden is distinguished by high academic standards, experienced faculty members, and a rigorous curriculum. Walden programs help students achieve personal enrichment and career advancement. Walden graduates, in turn, enrich and advance the lives of the countless others they serve. Attracting students from around the world, Walden offers its students access to a variety of diverse perspectives
Why a Combined Degree?
- Annual tuition after the discount ranges from $7,298 and $9,769. Enrolled students qualify for federal and private student loans in the amount of up to $28,500 per year.
- Master and Doctoral programs in Health Services and Public Health
- The MPH addresses the growing need for well-prepared public health professionals and provides the credentials to serve as an advocate for the development of healthy communities.
- The MHA can help prepare students for leadership roles in hospitals and other health care organizations with proficiency in areas such as business management, reimbursement, applicable laws and investment and expansion strategies.
- Bachelor’s program in Healthcare Management, Health Studies for student needing a Bachelor’s degree
- Certificate available in Clinical Research Administration
- In April 2009,US News & World Report identified Walden as the No. 1 largest online graduate public health program by enrollment.
We invite you to contact your Liaison today and learn more about how you can integrate Walden programs into your program of study and qualify for the tuition-reduction offer.
International Account Manger
Direct Phone: 443-627-7043
*Only one tuition-reduction benefit may be applied to tuition.
Date posted: June 12th, 2012